When the motor power ≥ 1800kW, the start cabinet is added and equipped. The start cabinet can effectively suppress the impulse current of the power of the transformer and prevent the up power cabinet from starting the quick-break protection, and can also pre-charge the DC capacitor of power cells directly.
The starting resistor in the starting cabinet can reduce the shock current generated by the electricity. The value and power of different start resistors of different VFD can be different. After pre-charging, according to the setting procedure, the resistance is short by the vacuum contactor.
Isolation transformer is dry type transformer, the cooling measured is forced air cooling: The original side is the star connection method, which is directly connected to the incoming high voltage cable or through the starting cabinet; The auxiliary side winding is the extended delta connection, it has a fixed phase difference among windings, and the power cells are supplied by the reactor.
Transformer is equipped with a temperature controller, the control system through real-time monitoring of temperature controller for transformer winding temperature: when the temperature of the transformer winding is high, the system sends out light fault alarm and open the bottom fan of the transformer; When the temperature exceeds the alarm or the setting value of the trip, the system emits a light fault alarm or trip signal.
After the output side of power cells are connected with reactor, and then both of them will be connected to the three-phase low-voltage output side. When the adaptive motor power of the VFD is less than 1800kW, the power cells increases the buffer process, which is used to limit the pre-charging current of power cells and protect the input side of IGBT.
When the adaptive motor power of the VFD is more than or equal to 1800 kw, then cancel the power cell buffer process, instead by starting cabinet to limit the pre-charging current of power cells and protect the input side of IGBT, so the power cells are attached directly to the reactor.
HIVERT-Y(T)VF series product has 100% rated power feedback ability by theory. Power cell uses IGBT to do the synchronous rectification: synchronous rectifier controller real-time detect the input voltage amplitude and phase of the power cells, by controlling the voltage generate from the IGBT on the rectifier side and the phase difference of the input voltage of the power cell, so as to control the flow of power between the power grid and power cells-----If the power cell voltage phase advance, then power cell will give the electricity back to the power grid, vice power by power grid will be injected to the power cell. The size and direction of the electrical power are determined by the power cell voltage. In the case of synchronous rectification, the rectifier side is equivalent to a stationary power supply; the phase difference deviation is generated by the vector control algorithm and PID adjustment.
The control system consists of controller, interface board and HMI (including cabinet door buttons)
HIVERT-YVF series VFD adopts vector control technology with rotor has the speed feedback function. In the rotor magnetic field positioning coordinate, the motor stator current is divided into excitation current and torque current. Keep excitation current same, if the torque current controlled, then the torque of the motor will be controlled too.
The control measured of motor speed is closed loop control. The difference between the actual running setting speed and the actual speed is generated by the PID adjustment to generate torque current iT *. After the vector transformation, the iT *, iM* and the actual feedback of the excitation current iM, torque current iT are compared. After the space vector control, the three-phase voltage driver signal is finally generated.
HIVERT - TVF series VFD by decoupling vector control system, the speed error is get after the given speed (given frequency) is subtracted from speed feedback , the speed error regulated by the PI, then output given current iqref; The idref excitation current is given based on the dynamic needs of the system to adjust its value according to different motors and loads.
The three - phase current feedback ia and ic are sampled by the sensor, then the Clarke transformation is conducted according to the electrical Angle of the rotor position, and then the ialpha and ibeta are exported. Ialpha, ibeta, output id and iq by Park transformation;
id, iq value and the given value iqref, idref, seek the error, and then output Vsqref and Vsdref after PI adjustment.
Vsqref, Vsdref and rotor position electrical Angle θ through Park inverter and output Valpha, Vbeta; Valpha, Vbeta, and Clarke inverter output motor stator three-phase voltage Va, Vb, Vc value; The three-phase voltage Va, Vb, Vc value as PWM (pulse width modulation) compare the output PWM waveform to the inverter to drive the motor rotation.
HIVERT-YVF series VFD adopts vector control technology with rotor speed feedback. Under the rotor magnetic field positioning coordinate, the motor stator current is divided into excitation current and torque current. Keep excitation current constant, if the torque current controls, then the torque of the motor controls too. The motor speed is closed loop control. The difference between the actual running given speed and the actual rotational speed is used to generate the torque current IT. After vector transformation, IT and IM transformed to the three-phase given current ia *, ib* and ic *, and they are compared with motor running current to generate three-phase drive signal.
HIVERT-TVF series VFD by decoupling vector control system, after the speed of a given frequency (given) ω subtract velocity feedback, the result is velocity error, after PI regulating, the velocity error output torque current given iqref, idref. Excitation current is given based on the system dynamic needs to adjust its value according to different experience value of motor and load.
The three phase current feedback ia, ic, ib (ia and ic sum then subtract ic complementation) of motor sampled by the sensor, and then according to the rotor position in electrical Angle θ, transformed by Clarke, after the transformation output ialpha, ibeta, ialpha, ibeta after transfomered by Park output id, iq. id, iq subtract the given value iqref, idref, get the error. After adjust by PI, the error output Vsqref, Vsdref. Vsqref, Vsdref and rotor position in electrical Angle θ inverter and output Valpha, Vbeta. Valpha, Vbeta after transformed by Clarke, inverert output of stator three phase voltage Va, Vb, Vc value, three-phase voltage Va, Vb, Vc value as the comparative value of the PWM (pulse width modulation) compare output PWM waveform to the inverter and motor rotation.
Main circuit diagram
The main circuit diagram HIVERT-Y (T) VF series VFD adopts AC - DC – AC directly connect to the high voltage mode (high voltage-high voltage), the switch components of main circuit is IGBT. Due to IGBT tolerance, it cannot directly invert the output of 6kV and 10kV, and the technical difficulties such as high switching frequency and high pressure difficulty cannot be completed directly be in series. The high reliability of HIVERT inverter is based on the mature technology of the VFD.
Power cell stacking chart
After power cell be in series PWM wave output, three-phase output Y, get frequency three-phase high voltage power supply, 6 kV series each phase 6 pc power cells, greatly weakened the output harmonic content, nearly perfect sine wave output waveform drive motor. The diagram below shows the voltage superposition diagram of the 6kV VFD series.
HIVERT-Y(T)VF series products have the energy feedback ability of 100% quota power.
For synchronous rectifier power cell using IGBT, synchronous rectifier controller real-time detection unit grid input voltage, phase lock control technology are used to get the power input voltage, phase control rectifier inverter switch tube of phase with grid voltage phase difference, can control the flow of power between the power grid and power cell. The inverter phase is advanced, and the power cell returns the power to the power grid, whereas the power is injected into the power cell by the power grid. The magnitude of the electrical power is proportional to the phase difference. Electric power and the size of the flow is determined by the cell voltage, in the case of synchronous rectifier, rectifier side is equivalent to a regulated power supply, corresponding to the direction and the size of the electrical grid power, the phase different between grid and inverter is generated by the PID adjust the deviation between the power cell voltage and the power cell setting.
HIVERT-Y(T)VF series VFD is a high-voltage AC drive device used on synchronous/asynchronous motor which is independently developed and produced by Beijing Hiconics. VFD adopts advanced power cell series folding wave technology, vector control technology, active inverter energy feedback technology, novel full English operation interface, high reliability, superior performance, easy operation. It can be used in four quadrants, with energy feedback, dynamic response, and low speed running torque and so on.
High quality power input
Input side isolation transformer secondary coil ?- phase shift, Supply power to power cells, For 6kV, it is equivalent to 36 pulse synchronous rectification, most of the harmonic current caused by a single power cell is eliminated, which greatly inhibits the generation of the network side harmonic (especially the lower harmonics). The power grid harmonic voltage and harmonic current caused by VFD meet the IEEE Std 519-1992 and GB/T 519-93 " Electric Power Quality Common Grid Harmonic " for the most stringent requirements of the harmonic content, without input filter installation and protect the peripheral equipment from harmonic interference.
The rated input power factor of the VFD is greater than 0.96 without the power factor compensation capacitance. Reduce reactive power input, reduce power supply capacity.
Perfect output performance of the unit fold series PWM wave output, 6 kV series each phase 6 cells, greatly weakened the output harmonic content, nearly perfect sine wave output waveform, compared with other forms of high voltage large capacity VFD has the following advantages:
· No need input, output, filtering device
· Can be driven with normal and high voltage synchronous/ asynchronous motor, without any increase in motor temperature.
· Cable length in the range of allowable pressure drop without any restrictions
· Can make the main circuit of motor, cable insulation from dv/dt stress damage caused
· No harmonic ripple torque, can prolong the service life of the electrical and mechanical equipment
· Motor no need to derate use due to harmonic
· HIVERT VFD using LCD display, touch panel button operation directly, more suitable for people habits when written
· Easy to learn and easy to use large screen display, can be set to multiple sets of parameters, without tedious code number of parameters,
parameter setting accurate, intuitive
· Convenient operation parameters with the screen display, operation parameters be clear at a glance
· Accurate fault record, can record up to ten historical fault in turn
· High reliability, high efficiency, under the rated conditions, the system overall efficiency is as high as 96% above, part of VFD efficiency is more than 98%
· Power cell modular structure, interchangeable, simple maintenance
· Power cell in optical fiber communication control, complete electrical isolation
· The built-in PID regulator, can realize the closed loop operation
· A variety of DCS communication function, the isolation of RS485 interface, the standard MODBUS RTU communication agreement
· Optional PROFIBUS DP
· VFD has local, remote and DCS three control modes
· Comprehensive fault monitoring circuit, timely fault alarm protection and accurate record keeping
· Compact structure and small size
· The special design can be designed according to the user's requirement
The HIVERT vector type VFD has the existing 6kV and 10kV grade standard products, and other non-standard voltage grade products can be customized according to the user's requirements.
Rated input voltage
vector control + Space vector control
3-phase 380V AC , 1-5kVA( depending on the Power Level)
Input power factor
>0.98 inverter section; >0.96 including transformer
Output frequency range
0.01 Hz (0 Hz~80 Hz)
Instantaneous over-current protection
150 % protects immediately (or customized)
120% 2 minutes
Current limit protection
Two loops 4~20mA
Four loops 4~20mA
Isolated RS485,Modbus RTU built-in, Profibus DP/Ethernet IP optional
Acceleration and deceleration time
5s～1600s (load dependant)
Inputs and outputs
12 inputs /9 outputs (extendable)
-5 to +45 ℃※
-40 to +70 ℃※
Forced air cooling
< 95%, non-condensing※
<1000m, when altitude is higher than 1000m, each 100 meter derates VFD by 1%
Non-conductive, no causticity，＜6.5mg/dm３※
RAL 7032 (customized)
※ Beyond the scope of above data, please consult Hiconics Eco-energy Technology Co., Ltd.
Asynchronous VFD specification table
● Powder exhaust fan ● Booster fan ● Force draft fan ● Induced draft fan ● Condensation pump ● Slurry pump
● Water pumping energy storage pump ● Primary fan ● Circulating water pump ● Boiler (feed) pump ● Compressor
● Booster fan ● Induced draft fan ● Pipeline transportation pump ● Water injection pump ● Feed water pump ● Submerged pump
● Oil transfer pump ● Brine pump ● Circulating water pump ● Compressor
Coal mines & minerals
● BFDS ● De-dusting fan ● Main fan ● Axial flow fan ● De-scaling pump ● Mud pump ● Slurry pump ● Clean water pump ● Feeding pump
● Stirring pump ● Agitating pump ● Drainage pump ● Medium pump ● Band conveyor ● Kiln drive
● Induced draft fan ● Force draft fan ● Secondary de-dusting fan ● Compressing blower ● Blast furnace blower ● Blast de-dusting fan
● Converter de-dusting fan ● Electric furnace de-dusting fan ● Sulfur dioxide blower ● Slag - flushing pump ● Feeding pump ● Water-delivery pump
● Phosphorus removal pump ● Mud pump ● De-scaling pump ● Kneading machine ● Oxygen compressor ● Gas compression pump
● Kiln draft fan ● Kiln gas blower ● Separator fan ● Kiln head fan ● High temperature fan ● Cement mill fan ● Dust removal fan ● Circulating fan
● Grate cooler ● Kiln tail fan ● Raw meal mill fan ● Compressive force draft fan ● Raw meal mill ● Rotating kiln transmission ● Coal mill
● Aeration fan ● Induced draft fan ● Force draft fan ● Force pump ● Hot water circulating pump ● Medium water pump ● Sewage pump
● Cleaning water pump ● Lifting pump ● Water supply pump
● Gas blower ● Force pump ● Cleaning pump ● Axial flow pump ● Soft water pump ● Water-delivery pump ● Compressor ● Beating engine
● Pump test stand ● Inverter power supply test stand ● Motor test stand ● Wind tunnel
Hiconics Eco-energy Technology Co., Ltd.
Address：NO.3 Boxing 2nd Road,Economic and Technological Development Zone,Daxing District, 100176,Beijing, China
TEL：+86 10 5918 0185
all right reserved：Hiconics Eco-energy Technology Co., Ltd. 京ICP備05028480-1 京公網備110301000391 Support：北京網站建設